Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.hummingbirdcards.co.uk/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday 29 March 2011

The Wedding Diary: Vintage Marquees

'Vintage Marquees' is the most adorable & unique Wiltshire based company specializing in the hire of traditional wooden pole marquees with some gorgeous shabby chic accessories! On my hunt for a tent for our garden party wedding, I found them and fell in love with their charm.

Sadly Caroline couldn't supply a marquee for our wedding date - due to hot demand. I must admit I almost gave up looking any further, but after chatting to Caroline who is so enthusiastic about her marquees I just knew I had to continue my hunt.

They have gorgeous vintage style tents with wooden poles, old hemp rope Pavilions, Big Tops & a new Marquee about to join the collection called Belle!!!

They even have the most adorable mini marquee - well a 'fishing tent' called Joey. Just perfect to entertain the children whilst the adults party. Caroline can even supply picnic rugs, wooden toys & games with Croquet sets too!


For more information pop over to vintagemarquees.co.uk or get in touch with Caroline (on 07921810396 or at carolinepenny@hotmail.co.uk)


No comments: